I’m Loving: Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
Introducing…Fitbit Ionic. I was lucky enough to receive a smartwatch at the Fitbit New Zealand media launch recently at GridAKL, to try out in my lifestyle.
What’s great about it, you ask? It has dynamic personal coaching, built-in GPS and continuous heart rate. You can stay motivated by storing and playing 300+ songs and get inspired by a global fitness community.
And this it what it looks like; I have the charcoal blue and rose gold.
Yay!! Wrist vibrating and fireworks at me finally reaching 10k steps.
Introducing…Fitbit ionic smartwatch. It’s fit. It’s smart. Also fit and smart; (the newly engaged) Matilda Rice and Art Green.
With these babes at Fitbit ionic smartwatch launch today at GridAKL- Matilda Rice, Melissa Jack and Hannah Rogers.
I bought these beautiful flowers today in Mangawhai; doing my steps on my Fitbit ionic.
How many steps will you do today?
Fitbit Ionic is available now for NZ $499.
- Designed for Fitness: Designed for fitness, Fitbit Ionic takes workout tracking to the next level with dynamic personalized workouts, built-in GPS, multi-sport modes and SmartTrack automatic exercise recognition.
- GPS Integration: Fitbit Ionic integrated Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and a GPS antenna right into the unibody frame in order to create a much stronger connection with satellites in space and more accurate tracking.
- PurePulse Continuous Heart Rate: Use PurePulse continuous heart rate to better track calorie burn, optimize intensity during workouts, and measure your health and fitness over time.
- Water Resistant + Swim Tracking: Built water-resistant to 50 metres, you can wear Fitbit Ionic in the pool, rain or during swim workouts to track laps, duration and calories burned.
- Seamless Smart Experiences: Fitbit Ionic seamlessly delivers the best watch features with key notifications, access to your favourite apps, onboard music and built-in payments.
- Stores & Plays Music: With Fitbit Ionic, you can store and play 300+ songs right from your wrist—giving you the motivation you need at a moment’s notice.
- NFC-Enabled: Fitbit Ionic includes a built-in NFC chip, which lets you securely store and use your credit card right on the watch with the push of a button.
- Redesigned Colour Touchscreen: Fitbit Ionic’s high-resolution colour touchscreen features scratch-proof Corning Gorilla Glass 3, crisp graphics and amplified brightness up to 1000 nits.
- Design & Materials: As Fitbit’s strongest, lightest GPS watch ever, Ionic features a sleek, unibody watch case made from aerospace-grade 6000 series aluminum.
17th October 2017
Outfit Post: What I’ve Been Wearing in November 2017November 16th, 2017
The Week On Thread Episode 97November 16th, 2017
How to travel in styleNovember 16th, 2017
Spring Clean Your WardrobeNovember 14th, 2017
Get a better night’s sleep: Top Tips for Light SleepersNovember 10th, 2017